The winners of the inaugural $9,000 Patriot Motorsport team supporter’s club raffle have recently been announced.
In what was a popular season-long raffle, which offered over $9,000 worth of prizes to those who joined the Patriot Motorsport team supporter’s club, the winners of an array of prizes were revealed via the Patriot Motorsport team’s Facebook page.
“Kat and I can’t thank everyone, from the people who joined the supporter’s club and also the businesses, for making this raffle possible,” enthused Patriot Motorsport team co-owner Reg Corbett.
“We had people from all around the country join our team supporter’s club and go into the draw to win their share of over $9,000 in prizes, so it was very exciting to offer up this promotional initiative.”
Here is the rundown of the Patriot Motorsport team supporter’s club raffle winners:
1st Place - Josh Harm
Thanks to the team at Elite Shock Services, they are offering a full suspension and spring package suited for a Street Stock, which is valued at $2,300.
2nd Place - Felicity Roycroft
Complete racing safety gear outfit supplied by Kenco Racing Products and Pro 1 Race Parts, which includes race suit, helmet, boots, gloves, underwear and neck brace, and it’s valued at $1,200.
3rd Place - Mark Miles
A full race car wrap that is going to be supplied by the team at All About Window Tinting, which is valued at $1,000.
• Sponsorship Proposal Design by Redline Media ($700 value) - Matt Atkinson
• Highline Racewear Apparel Prize Pack ($600 value) - Anthony Atkinson
• Portable Fire Buckets x 2 supplied by Adam Holt Industries ($600 value) - Ben Cartwright and Tash Curtis
• Portable Barbeques x 2 supplied by Scott R Engineering ($600 value) - Jo Mitchell and Stephen Laidlaw
• LA Racing Lubricants (5 Litres) x 8 ($800 value) - Imogen Llewelyn, Matthew Walkley, Michelle Barbeler, Brad Pascoe, Tony BF, Chris Stewart, Linda Watson and Daniel Joosten
• Patriot Motorsport Themed Eskies x 2 ($400 value) - Kiona Sunerton and Carey Weston
• Totally Speedway Subscription x 2 ($300 value) - Paul Campbell and Rodney Anderson
• Peter Brock (All the Kings Men) Biography x 5 ($150 value) - Jamie Curtis, Leigh Gooding, John Lodge Jnr, Brad McClure and Daniel Poynter
The Patriot Motorsport team would like to thank the following supporters:
• Elite Shock Services / Motorhouse Mildura
• Kenco Racing
• Pro1 Race Parts
• All About Window Tinting
• Redline Media
• Highline Racewear
• Adam Holt Industries
• Scott R Engineering
• LA Racing Lubricants
• Totally Speedway
To find out more about Patriot Motorsport, LIKE them on Facebook by searching Patriot Motorsport or FOLLOW them on Instagram by also searching Patriot Motorsport.